Kit Twigg wants to know what this is.

I collected this in the 90s from my uncle's garage. He used to collect a lot of junk. Today I put a wire brush to it and cleaned it up somewhat and managed to 'free' the arm and loosed the Whitworth screw. Any ideas what it is? I thought maybe a blacksmith's tool but can't find anything like it at all.

Kit Twigg



#1 john k 2017-03-02 03:34
With the numerous divits in the bar, and the slotted bottom, feel it is a depth stop or gauge for a drill press.

Add comment

Security code