Ed  Melusky would like some help to identify this tool. It looks so familiar, but what is it?  

 image1 1024x551 Copy


image2 1024x727 Copy


#1 Stephen Selby 2019-05-06 15:49
I'm not sure, but it could be a jewellers tool for holding rings whilst working on them. Slip the ring onto the head, then twist the handle to move the two parts away from each other and hold the ring firmly.

Add comment

Security code